Monday 19 June 2023

Spider Swarm - Endless Spell form the Gloomspite Gitz


 Extremely quick one today, I just found this Gloomspite Gitz endless spell in my stash a while ago after getting it second hand at the FLGS, don't ask me why I decided to paint it now but I just grabbed a can of spray, primed it and after a few drybrushes, washes and details, decided it was good. 
I'll make sure to have a scenario in a game featuring that wave of spiders as a threat for characters, or I can just make it a band member in Stargrave and why not a Xenos captain ? WHY NOT ?

Anyway, that's one in the bank, happy painting y'all !

9 comments:

  1. It's Star Trek, but Picard is 500 large spiders! It looks very good. The model has a slightly forced-perspective effect, with the big spiders at the front, which is very effective. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely a game I want to play !

      Delete
  2. I'm reminded of that Capaldi-era Doctor Who episode on the moon, that was crawling with spider/crab-like parasites... could be a good Stargrave scenario?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That or the red ants episodes in Mc Gyver, I definitely want a scenario with characters in a corridor precisely just as wide as this spider swarm !

      Delete
  3. That's quite the swarm. I wouldn't want to run into it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's precisely what it's supposed to make you feel !

      Delete
  4. That's way wider than I'd imagined and will provide quite a blocking piece on the tabletop. Love the little colourful highlights to add interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I'm not exactly sure if it's too big or not but I guess only games will answer that !

      Delete
  5. Your description of the process seems so simple, yet the results look fantastic! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...