Wednesday 26 April 2023

Imitation of Life Bunker Doors

Hey all, quick one ths time, I was lucky to get one of those printed by a friend and finally took the opportunity to paint it !

Those are printed from STL's from the most excellent Imitation of Life you can follow on Facebook or even on Patreon. His stuff is amazing and makes me want to get a 3D printer even just for his stuff (matter of when rather than if). So amongst some cool prints I picked those two because I reckon I could knock them off pretty rapidly. 

They're both the same file printed at different scales and I think they'll make great transitions between outdoors tables and underground tables or buried facilities, the textures are excellent and very painter friendly.

So here you go, all more reasons to have some zombies on the table now with bunker doors to hid in !



 

6 comments:

  1. Those are cool. I really like the details of the locks. They look suitably weathered, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think they're great designs and really painter friendly

      Delete
  2. Really like these!

    (Very Fallout)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most if his stuff has a strong Necromunda/Fallout vibe which are the best references to me !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...