Saturday, 22 August 2026

Civilians and sci-fi NPC's

Alright, throughout the heat waves and some house works, I've been following my quest to get as much terrain and as many NPC's done to get more options in my games.

So here's a batch with several nice models I've amassed over the years.

First is a batch of Colony87 models, a range that's very dear to my heart because they wre created by a dear friend and because I was the first lucky enough to paint the range. It's now wonderfully grown in the capable hands of Crooked Dice and providing excellent options for us narrative players !

I sort of love how those could play several roles, here's the tech merchant for instance, you can tell what kind of guy he is but he could be several roles :

The Street Vendor, well you can definitely tell it's a street vendor but what's being sold is not clear and therefore perfect !

This one is a regular citizen buthe could be carrying the most inoffensive or most hazardous cargo



Here's a prospector, I didn't really think much about the item he's holding, could be a statue or a robot, I just wanted it to stand from the rest


And probably my favourite of the bunch, the alien pet vendor, a model I could have used last game but I guess we'll see more alien selling sequences in our games !


Now here's one from the now old Astropolis Kickstarters, another food vendore who has a little resemblance to Mark Lannegan I find


And here's a model I didn't do any justice to, sculpted by the excellent Lux Thantor and from the Warbound game (go check them HERE). I love that the guy is hiding a gun behind his back, you can't tell if it's for protection or because he's preparing something dirty.


I also had a couple of bit I could paint like coin piles ,a vase and a bot swarm so I figured I could just base them and paint them like the decorations from the previous batch !


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...