Friday 26 April 2024

The amazing Mr Mud

 

Hey all, quick one today, I just had this guy on the desk for ages and for some reason I can't recall, it just moved up the painting queue. I've never had any specific plans in mind but I knew pretty much any game I like to play could accomodate him so here we are

I'm not going to bore you with painting recipes, it really is just about brown washes to make this as disgusting as possible.

The contrast with the elegant distinguished side of a turd golem is obviously hilarious so he'll fit right in with imperial nobles in a Sci-fi environment :


But I reckon he can make a perfect Snob for Turnip28 as well :


Anyway, it's one more in the bank ! Happy painting to you all !

10 comments:

  1. Haha, what a hilarious miniature! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a no brainer, it's definitely the kind of silly regressive model I want to see in my games

      Delete
  2. I like Mr Mud, always makes me think of a humourous victorian age version of Clayface upto no good in ye olde Gotham. Lovely job with the monicle, so dapper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love nothing as much as a huge comedic contrast like a posh living turd, I'm simple like that

      Delete
  3. Absolutely comical in the best sort of way! He needs to be investigating all sorts of crimes and questioning everyone. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to be rude or displeasant, but he reminds me so Mr Hanky that i can't stop seeing it (even with a so perfect eyeglass).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take that as a compliment and that's very much the intention !

      Delete
  5. "Turd golem" 😐😐😐😐😐

    I love this, it's so repugnant yet so dapper! The monocle is especially well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, the very notion of turd golem raises all sorts of hilarious questions, the guy comes with a whole narrative world !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...