OK , so as most of you know by now, a new year has come and that means it has to be filled with even greater projects and accomplishments than the previous one.
What I have painted this year :
What I have played this year :
- a couple of games of Munchkin which I also happened to like
- A lot of games of coups d'un soir (yes AGAIN)
- Very little if any video games (I started GTA 5 and played a few hours late in December)
- 5 games At BOY including some necromunda, confronttaion , Rogue Trader, Gorkamorka and Use me (See HERE)
- I've ben taking part in 2 online Roleplay campaigns, one of DnD on the oldhammer forum and another of The legend of the 5 rings on Facebook. I'm a player in both and am enjoying them a lot as it really gives me the opportunity to "play" without any bother about game mechanics and all. Kudos to the GMs who enable us to have that much fun !
Personnal side :
- I haven't moved home during the year which had not happened in 4 years now.
- I've had another child (a boy this time, just how do you make them grow faster to get games and do Kendo with these?)
- I've been robbed by people thinking it would be cool to break into my house and take all valuables... they hopefully didn't touch any member of my family nor any model so as far as I'm concerned the real Valuables have been left safe ;)
Blogging and life on the net :
- The Realm of Chaos Challenge
- The How to Oldhammer challenge (to be finished)
- The Oldhammer Warband challenge
- The Oldhammer Salvation army
- The bestiary of the exalted and unfortunate (to be finished)
- A couple of Chico's challenges
- The complete chaos renegade range : This one was a childhood dream which I had abandonned until I had only a few model left to get !
|That's what a complete renegade collectin looks like...|
- The complete Marauder Venator range. That one has been haunting me for quite a while (since 95 IIRC) and the mark of confrontation and the John Blanche Illustrations has never faded from my mind, for some reason this particular faction was one of the most evocative for me.