You're back? Good.
I've recently tried to gather all the information I could on the venators to capture them the best I could. I need to have a clear vision of how they were portrayed in the designer's mind to see what I like in them and how I can make my own interpretation.
- White Dwarf 130: Introduction; background to the planet and hives
- White Dwarf 131: Necromunda Gangs; background to the hive gangs
- White Dwarf 132: Creating a Gang; background and rules for creating a gang including generating equipment, a stash and skills, with a short story
- White Dwarf 137: Combat Rules (first half); game rules for characters, group coherency, game sequence, turns phase, actions, visibility, firing and rules for trading equipment
- White Dwarf 138: Combat Rules (second half); game rules for hand-to-hand combat, hit locations, damage and injuries
- White Dwarf 142: Weapons; rules for weapons
You can find pretty much everything in those articles but I'm going to concentrate on venators.