Monday 30 September 2024

Fantasy adventurer scout

 

Hey all, a quick and easy one this time, just a palette cleanser to remind me howfun and pleasant those old citadel models are, after painting bulks or big models, this one felt so refreshing !

So if you're familiar with the model (I admit I wasn't until it got into my hands ), this is a scout from teh fantasy adventurers range. 


Picture from Solegends

I couldn't help but change it a bit to make her a little special, nothing spectacular but just enough to make her a little wilder


Those old metal models paint themselves, I just chose neutral colours, something not to eye catching for a scout without making her too invisible in case I ever play her.


I usually try and thin of the other charaters my heroes can meet and the stories start immediately !

Yeah, I know you're evil and all, but err... the smell...

Here you can see her with other adventurers I've had to play, it's quite nice to sometimes come back to understated caracters who aren't all over the top and hence more relatable. Damn, I sound like a guy who's about to paint many more now...


Anyway, hope you liked it and happy painting to you !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...