What I have painted this year :
What I have played this year :
- I've played some of the new Necromunda and I'm loving it entirely !
- I've finally played some Dracula's America and would definitely play more, it's great !
- I've tried painted 3 more bands for Shadespire but have yet to play it seriously although I've had a few games.
- Apart from that, I've gone back to Rogue trader a bit, some 40k 2nd ed and even some Battletech !
- Still no Video games. More power for me !
- A great oldschool WE with plenty of friends in Metz
- I got some Necromunda and Dracula's America amongst many things with my Friend Sho3box in Ireland as well
- And of course the year got its crowning achievement with BOYL with a Necromunda campaign just before !
Personnal side :
- I still haven't moved home this year, awesome, but I want want to now...
- I'm going to practice Kendo a bit more and hope to have some achievements on this front thisyear !
Blogging and life on the net :
As far as celebrity goes, I managed to get published in some fancy places like the official Underworlds page, Warhammer TV (thanks Andy !) and even White Dwarf, which is always nice ! ^^
I think the most important thing for me was starting collecting Epic and I didn't do that the soft way ! I've been greatly helped by plenty of adorable people so will try to do them proud by assembling some great forces !
What could be my goals this year ?
- Painting more renegades. I've said it the last 3 years but I still have plenty !
- Necromunda will always be at the core of what I like so there will be more for sure !
- I really want to finish my Champions of Law for Dragon Rampant, I haven't made any progress in 2018 but slow and steady should get me somewhere !
- I'm getting a good sense if where I wanna go with scenery so there will be more to be able to provide better tables for my fellow players !