Tuesday 10 October 2017

Factious Wastes - GenCorps field operatives


Following the luddite and neoprimitive I painted earlier, here are a couple of GenCorps field operatives for the Factious Wastes game by Oakbound games.
Those guy obviously have more fancy tech than their counterparts so I decided I wanted them to have the same uniform. It's actually a nice thing to have a man and a woman with basically the same outfit.


The Kickstarter for Factious Wastes is actually live now so go have a look if you like Madmax/2000AD comics/cyberpunk/waste management and all those fancy subjects !



Next on Leadplague, I'll probably have some terrain... or something else, I never know... Something cool again I hope !

9 comments:

  1. Whoa . . . . .whoa . . . . whoa. That's a woman?
    Wheres the nipple armour and oversized breasts?
    Could wargaming be growing up?
    Nice paint jobs by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least she doesn't have any armour plate on the rear... ^^
      Wargaming growing ? Naaaah.
      Cheers mate.

      Delete
    2. What can I say? I've always been a leg man... ;)

      Delete
  2. Not a great fan of the mpinis but the paintjob is more than fine as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why the blues, greens and greys work ... I get that. But the fact that you added those seemingly rusted reddish browns on the base truly makes everything pop. Many painters underestimate how the base colors can be a huge influence on the overall colour scheme of the mini itself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a new basing I've chosen since the start of the year to make my sci-fi models blend a bit more in their environment really, the warm touch fits with my usual palette.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...