Both Frostgrave and MOrdheim can use wolves so once again I'm ticking a few boxes with these.
Painting wise, it was a very simple job.
From a black undercoat :
- I drybrushed the whole with german grey from PA (a very dark neutral grey which is one of my favourite colours to use.)
- Another drybrush with mechanicus grey but only on the upper half of the body
- another drybrush of light grey at the very top of the model and on raised areas (face especially)
- Nuln oil wash all over the model
- Highlights around the face
- light Sepia wash on the upper half and a light blue wash on the lower half, crimson wash around the mouth.
- Teeth and glowing eyese
light grey drybrush alo,g the spine and top of the head.