And here we are again, it's the end of a year and the beginning of another and I can sense you're all dying to know what I have to say about this all (after reading what all the other bloggers had to say about it)...
What I have painted this year :
I won't lie, I didn't expect that at all, I just thought 100 models was the sort of limit to what I could achieve but some projects have helped me boost the total number of painted models (thinking about the tyrannid hive fleet and the terrain set).
|So glad to have this one done, the biggest model I've ever painted !|
What I have played this year :
- I've discovered Mordheim and absolutely loved it
- I've discovered Frostgrave and absolutely loved it as well
- Absolutely no Video games. Nothing. Rien.
- Haven't played much board games this year apart from the usual ones.
- A whole Mordheim Campaign (5 games) over the course of a week end with exquisite players.
- An impromptu game of the iconic Battle of the farm scenario from Rogue Trader.
- Knavecon in Ireland, where I had the chance to play a big multiplayer game of Rogue Trader, 3 games of Frostgrave and a game of the old Brewhouse bash.
- and finally the french Oldhammer event at the Octogone in Lyon, where we played a game of Rogue Trader, a game of Warhammer 2nd ed and a game of modern 40k the following day.
- I could also add a Rogue trader based RPG played with friends on Facebook.
|Rogue tradering at Knavecon|
Personnal side :
- I have not moved home this year, this is a huge achievement for me.
- I've got into more Kendo competitions and I still like that. I've also managed to reach the black belt level which is the beginning of the journey into serious territories now. ^^