This is the time of the year where like all my fellow bloggers, I feel compelled to telling you all about this past year and what I hope for the year to come...
What I have painted this year :
|Definitely the most unexpected project and one of the most enjoyable of this year for me !|
What I have played this year :
- a couple of games of Munchkin (Cthulu version) which I like
- A lot of games of coups d'un soir (yes AGAIN)
- Many games of Neuroshima Hex which is absolutely excellent
- Very little if any video games including the solo campaign of Diablo III and a few hours online plus some hours here and there of GTA V.
- One excellent game of Realm of Chaos with the excellent Iannick !
- 5 games At BOYL15 including some Inquisimunda, Rogue Trader (x2), Space Hulk and Deathrace
- I've ben taking part in 2 online Roleplay campaigns, one of DnD on the oldhammer forum and another set in the RT universe.
- 2 games including some Classic WHFB and Rogue Trader during the oldhammer french event in Lyon.
- A game of WH40k 2nd ed to end the year
|Do I want more of this in my life ? No, I NEED more of this in my life.|
Personnal side :
- I have moved home again (just the 5th time in 5 years).
- I've got into Kendo competitions and liked that a lot, I found a real good spirit with both partners and opponents and enjoyed this other side of this martial art.
|I guess everything's not wrong when you manage to finish a model started 2 years ago...|